Saturday, June 18, 2011

FS#6: Holding On

Ever had times when luck was never by your side?
At times you feel like you needed to cry?
Well I have and that feels like shit
I tried so hard to recollect myself but it's harder then it is
Why will you not re-evaluate me for a brand new start?
How can you just erase me completely from your heart?
You can, But I can't and I won't
Even if I have to do this all alone
I will remain on my ground and never think otherwise
You can change all you want but it's still the same on the other side
You can have your time and space but nothings really changed
Especially not me cause I will remain the same
I will be waiting for the day that you realize
That I am a friend that you can trust, just look me in the eyes
I will be there for you, till the end
All you have to do is call me a friend...

"Real Talk, True Story"
-JCL

3 comments:

  1. Damn bro. I'm sorry this is happening

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jason.... You are always a call away, but remember this, that person you wait to call you a friend, probably awaits for you in the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately it's not as you say Diana. I tried my best to retain and show her i cherish our friendship. But it is just not working. In life nothing is ever the way it is supposed... that is the only thing that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete