Thursday, June 2, 2011

FS#4: Words I Never Said

Once upon a time I was living in regrets
Tearing over the words that I never said
Wounded by the courage that I never had
Every time I look you in the eyes I cant help but think
What if I done this or said that would we have changed
The pursuit of happiness is what everyone deserves
I had the nerves to take what you tried to preserve
I m sorry for all the harms I have done you
I m sorry for all the pain I have caused you
But fear no more now that I m out of your life
You can finally be set free and live right
I feel happy but yet I feel sad
It pains me too much to just forget
But it pains me more to see you hurt
Better leave it alone then let it get worse
Maybe it is better to have the words kept
Deep in my heart, where it can never be said...

"Real Talk, True Story"
-JCL

No comments:

Post a Comment