Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chapter 3A: Down to Ride

Most of the highlights of my life occurred during the four years in Dewey. The good and the bad, the high and the low, the beautiful and the ugly all happened during my high school time.


As a freshman in Dewey I didn't know where i belong. Everyone got their own crew to chill with. They got the gangsters, the emo/Gothics, the hacky sack fags, the nerds, and the ANIME GEEKS. It was hard for me to fit in so i was like an outsider. That was until I met my niggas. Since I am at this part let me take a moment to shout out to all my homies, R00ster, Pau Gor, Rat, Muffin, Pussyass Lee, Afro Wong and D Square. It's ride or die, ya'll already know I am always down to ride.


So back to the story, the reason why I capitalized ANIME GEEKS is because those fags hustled my 2 dollars. I was second place in the Yu-Gi-Oh tournament and I didn't get shit, those cheap ass mother fuckers. I am not gonna wish bad on nobody so good luck to that 21 year old fat shit which was the creator of the Anime Club that's fucking with the 14 year old girl (she grown now, but still ugly as fuck). When I met my homies, I knew that was where I belong. The shit we do and places we go defined us. I still remember that Maplestory was the shit at that time. But I couldn't play it until later on because my computer was an artifact.


Come to think of it, I didn't really had many classes with you all. I met you all differently. Let's see, I met R00ster, Pau Gor, Rat, and Muffin in the Math RC when we were talking about Gunbound. I met Afro Wong in Details I believe. I met Pussyass Lee (only none Dewey head) in YMCA and D Square in MP. I still remember D Square and I rocked with Ms. Lupin. She gonna fucking throw bananas at you if you don't pay attention. Ha ha, just kidding, she is a really good teacher I actually learned from that class. Remember the beginning of each new cycle? That was like always the best day of the cycle, we would all go to the Math RC after homeroom and compare program cards. We would not go to any of the classes that whole day. Remember all the times when we got caught by truancy? That one time we were sent to the precinct in Coney Island. That was the stupidest shit ever. I was sent to the corner for no reason and they didn't let me out until J band. They made me cut almost the whole day. Oh almost forgot, who remembers me spearing Muffin across the hallway? Ha ha, that shit was insane.


I never knew I would say this but those four years of my life were well spent. When I was still in Dewey I just wanted to get the fuck out of it as soon as possible. Now that I am in college, I want to go back to high school again... You don't know what you got until it's gone, I guess this true for most of us. Even though that school did not offer much of an education, but the bonds that i made were forever lasting. Friends are for life. They always gonna be my niggas no matter what. We always gonna ride.


Don't we all wish we could turn back the hands of time? Go back to the point that you have done a great wrong and try to prevent it from happening? That's how life is, things happen for a reason. If you didn't do what you did back then, then you wouldn't be the same "you" today.


Time

Time goes by in a blink of an eye
I gotta kiss my past good bye
There were moments where I wish I could turn back the hands of time
Redo the things i have done so I could be redefined
But reality sets in, so I gotta stay keen
Streets of hardknocks and common sense is where i been
When I look back in my life I figured out many things
Learned from the experiences that i have gained
Vow to never make the same mistakes
Taking things in my own pace
Success is just a breath away
Dedication and determination is all it takes
We in a war against time
Take your chances lets see u shine
-JCL

Here's a song for this post, one of my favorites off T.I.'s Paper Trail album:
T.I. ft. John Legend - Slideshow

2 comments: