Friday, December 7, 2012

FS#10: Now That You're Gone

December 4, 2012

It has already been 3 years since you are gone grandma. Here is a piece I specially wrote to dedicate to you. Rest in peace. You will forever be in my heart.

It's already 3 years since you been gone
I been living my life for me and for you
Pursuing my dreams like how you would tell me to
Always facing reality never hiding from the truth
Only if you were here to share my happiness with
So I can feel what my accomplishments really is
I have graduated college with a bachelors degree
I can just see you smiling super brightly
I have met so many new people since I left you
Some comes and goes, but some do stay in my heart and soul
A lot of inspirations and a lot of changes
All for the better, to help me grow in different stages
If you could see me now you will be so proud
Doing my thing, the passion is found
For you I will work harder
For you, I will smile brighter
Until the day we meet again
Forever in my heart is where you will be found

Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment