Friday, January 14, 2011

FS#3: Come Back

This is dedicated to a very special friend.

Please come back as a favor
I need you in my life, come be my saver
My love for you as a friend can never be stronger
They say you lose love ones easily but friends are forever
I put my trust under your safekeeping
You should already know our friendship is worth keeping
But I can't believe you said the things you did
No more friends? That's an impossible split
Tears came out of my eyes when you told me that
Wishing the things you said could be taken back
Now I can only reminisce the good times that we had
I kept going through our old conversations cause i miss you really bad
Hoping for the best but expecting for the worse
I am giving you your time and space so we could make it work
Please come back I really don't want to lose you
I will always be here waiting for the day you come through

"Real Talk, True Story"
-JCL

1 comment: