Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FS#1: Growing Up

Ever had a father but no father figure?
It's like growing up witn an invisible father
Life becomes desperate when you got no one to look up to
Everything that a father and a son would do, would never occur to you
No one there to tell you from your rights to your wrongs
When you realize it, everything has already been done
When I fell down I needed him to help me get back on my feet
When I'm in a predicament I needed him to make my ends meet
I had to do everything by myself
Can depend on nobody else
So when I do wrong I hold myself responsible
When I do right I tell myself that was acceptable
When I look back in my life and all the mistakes I made
Is the reason I became who I'm today, even though time fades
The only part he played was the obstacles he put in my way
Always being overshadowed by his failures rather than my own success
"You did better than ur father" was the only phrase I get
Maybe him having no major parts in my life was a bless
The memories was forever implented in my head
The lessons learned made me stronger instead
The none stop pain and struggle
Increased my abilities to handle
Any situations that brings trouble
What u gotta do is always stay on ur hustle





"Real Talk, True Story"
-JCL

No comments:

Post a Comment